Analysis, Ultrasound, Delivery, Upkeep
Last update 22-11-2021
* All veterinary procedures are done in certified veterinary clinics!
Fare - 1 trip (back and forth) - $ 30 / 25 eu
Castration (before transfer) spay / neutered .
The cat must be older than 3.5 months and weigh 2 kg or more.
- male (surg operation, transport, upkeep 3 days) - $ 60 / 50eu
- female (surg operation, transport, upkeep 10 days, removal of stitches). $ 80 / 70eu
- Hearts (HCM) $ 50 / 40 eu
- Kidneys (PKD) $ 50 / 40 eu
- Kidneys + Heart $ 90 / 75 eu
Tests: CBC $ 15 / 10 eu
Cat Immunodeficiency (FIV) $ 50 / 40 eu
Feline Leukemia (FeLV) - $ 50 / 40 eu
Viral Peritonitis (FIP) $ 50 / 40 eu
FIV + FeLV $ 90 / 75eu
FIV + FeLV + FIP $ 130 / 110eu
- Blood type for cats (AA, A/b, B) $ 60 / 50eu
- Сolor point gene (carrier). $ 60/ 50eu
Free upkeep of a kitten older than 3,5 months after reservation - 2 weeks!
Upkeep of a kitten in the cattery: $ 6 / 5 eu per day.
Documents: Pedigree pet $ 50 / 40 eu .
All analysis are performed only after payment, regardless of the result of the analysis.
The cost of the tests can be included in the total cost of the kitten only if a deposit has been made for this kitten.
p.s. I love my cats. But a cats don't love injections, ultrasounds and x-rays.